Extended Exchanges Policy Christmas 2018
We are extending the time restriction on exchanges to allow you to swap a blanket purchased as a gift for another colour or design. To qualify, you must:
1. Place your order between 23rd November and Christmas Day.
2. Email to notify us of your wish to exchange by Friday 4th January 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Exchange”.
3. Wait for us to reply with the return instructions before posting back.
4. Keep the blanket sealed in the original packaging.
5. Exchange for another throw of the same price.
6. You must cover the cost of return postage. We will deliver your replacement throw free of charge to a UK Mainland address. Delivery charges will apply outside UK Mainland.
Our usual refund policy is not affected by this extension to our exchange policy. To return an unwanted item for a refund, you must notify us by email within 14 days of delivery. Refunds can only be made to the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
If you are unsure which design to choose, we also sell Gift Cards!
CHRISTMAS 2016 - RECOMMENDED LAST ORDER DATES
Standard UK - Tuesday 20th December (noon)
Europe* (inc Isle of Man) - Friday 16th December (noon)
USA - Tuesday 13th December (noon)
Australia - Friday 9th December (noon)
Please note: Our recommended last order dates are based on the expected transit times quoted by our carriers, Royal Mail and DPD. However, please be aware that delays may occur over the festive period and, as such, the above order dates are recommendations only and cannot be guaranteed. The British Blanket Company does not accept liability for any delays that may occur. Our hard-working team will continue to dispatch orders up until Thursday 22nd December and re-start on Tuesday 3rd January 2017.
CHRISTMAS 2016 - RETURNS POLICY
Our usual 14 day returns policy will be extended for all orders placed from 1st - 25th December 2016. Items purchased during this period will be eligible for refund or exchange, provided you notify us via email by Friday 6th January 2017. Aside from the above extension, all other terms of our returns policy remain the same. We can only make arrangements for refunds and exchanges with the person who placed and paid for the order. We do not offer any form of store credit for items received as gifts. Re-delivery charges will apply to exchanges. For all returns, please email email@example.com with the subject line 'Return' detailing your name, order number and which items you wish to return. You must await a reply with instructions before posting back your items to ensure your return can be handled smoothly and quickly.