Extended Exchanges Policy Christmas 2019
We are extending the time restriction on exchanges to allow you to swap a blanket purchased as a gift for another colour or design. To qualify, you must:
1. Place your order between 1st December and Christmas Day.
2. Notify us of your wish to exchange by Wednesday 8th January 2020 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Exchange”.
3. Wait for us to reply with the return instructions before posting back.
4. Keep the blanket sealed in the original packaging.
5. Exchange for another throw of the same price.
6. You must cover the cost of return postage. We will deliver your replacement throw free of charge to a UK Mainland address. Delivery charges will apply outside UK Mainland.
Our usual 14 day refund policy is not affected by this extension to our exchange policy. Refunds can only be made to the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
If you are unsure which design to choose, we also sell Gift Cards!
CHRISTMAS 2019 - LAST ORDER DATES
Free UK Delivery (MyHermes) - Thursday 19th December (1pm)
Royal Mail - Friday 20th December (1pm)
Europe* (inc Isle of Man) - Friday 13th December (1pm GMT)
USA / Canada / Australia - Tuesday 10th December (1pm GMT)
Please note: These last order dates are based on the expected transit times quoted by our carriers. Please be aware that delays can occur over the festive period and the above recommendations are not guaranteed. The British Blanket Company can't accept liability for any delays that may occur after dispatch so please don't cut it too fine if ordering a gift!
We will continue to dispatch orders up until 1pm Monday 23rd December. The warehouse will be closed on Christmas Eve and all bank holidays and weekends. On 27th, 30th and 31st December parcels will be packed in the mornings only and collected by our couriers at noon.
Our office is closed from 5pm Friday 20th December until Thursday 2nd January. Assistance by email and telephone won't be available during this period so please contact your courier using the tracking number provided.
We’re dispatching as usual today and deliveries are taking place as normal, with contactless arrangements at your door. We really appreciate your continued support. Thank you!
click for full statement