The British Blanket Company Jubilee Picnic Giveaway
18th May 2022
Conditions of entry:
This draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
Employees of The British Blanket Company, its agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to enter.
Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry set out by these terms and conditions that the entrant agrees to abide by them. The outcome of the draw is final. The British Blanket Company reserves the right not to enter into correspondence regarding disputes.
Entering the competition
To enter this competition entrants must:
- FOLLOW The British Blanket Company on the platform they entered on
- LIKE the corresponding post announcing the giveaway
- COMMENT with where their favourite picnic location is
Entries cannot be amended in any way after submission or may be deemed ineligible.
- All entries will be accepted for the duration of the draw period. The draw period is defined as being from the exact time the post appears until 23:59 GMT on 24th May 2022.
- The Prize is: 1x Special Edition Jubilee Picnic Blanket without straps from The British Blanket Company £100
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
- Prize Draw winner will be contacted via social media from The British Blanket Company accounts. If the British Blanket Company doesn’t receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, the British Blanket Company reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice. Prizes can only be shipped to UK Mainland addresses.
- The British Blanket Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The British Blanket Company and not to any other party.