The British Blanket Company South West Bundle Giveaway 27.11.2020
Conditions of entry:
This draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
Employees of The British Blanket Company, its agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to enter.
Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry set out by these terms and conditions that the entrant agrees to abide by them. The outcome of the draw is final. The British Blanket Company reserves the right not to enter into correspondence regarding disputes.
Entering the competition
To enter this competition entrants must:
Complete the form found here. You must opt-in to receive future marketing emails from The British Blanket Company for entry to be valid. Please check your inbox or spam for the final step to ensure your subscription is confirmed and your entry is validated.
Bonus entries can be gained by completing the required actions as stated on any posts with the hashtag #BritishBlanketsGiveaway. This may include the following:
Example of Bonus entry via Facebook:
- FOLLOW The British Blanket Company on Facebook
- LIKE and COMMENT
Example of Bonus entry methods via Instagram:
- FOLLOW The British Blanket Company on Instagram @Britishblankets
- LIKE one of the relevant posts on Instagram using the hashtag #BritishBlanketsGiveaway
- SAVE the post for future gift guide inspiration
- TAG a friend in the comments
- SHARE the post to users stories and TAG @britishblankets
Entries cannot be amended in any way after submission or may be deemed ineligible.
- All entries will be accepted for the duration of the draw period. The draw period is defined as being from the exact time the post appears until 23:59 GMT on 11th December 2020
- Entries must be made before 23:50 GMT on 11 December 2020 to be deemed valid.
- The Prizes are:
Soap Daze: Frankincense boxed soap worth £6.50
Jones and Modha: perfume worth £69
Scents of Humour: two Christmas candles worth £40
Beer Necessities: £10 gift voucher
Psychopomp Microdistillery: bottle of Wōden gin worth £36
Dartmoor Whisky Distillery: Discovery Set worth £29.50
Neu Oil: aromatherapy gift set worth £49
Book Island: Resist Amazon tote bag worth £8.20
Bristol Cheesemonger: £15 voucher
True Start Coffee: Columbian ground, instant and cold brew coffee, worth £15
Fieldware: waxed apron in Sloe worth £68
Meticulous Ink: Copperplate calligraphy beginners kit worth £20
Mild West Heroes: voucher for a printed t-shirt worth £20
Lionheart: one copy each of Lionheart and Leopard magazines worth £14
Jules and Clem: Rothko earrings worth £24
Temple Cycles: bamboo bike multitool and tote bag worth £25
Bric Company: lunch bag with furoshiki worth £29
Wolfe Academy: Island Mustard bobble hat and gloves worth £32
Colville Leather: leather wallet worth £40
The British Blanket Company: Red Apple lambswool scarf worth £30
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
- Prize Draw winner will be contacted via social media or email given from The British Blanket Company accounts. If the British Blanket Company doesn’t receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, the British Blanket Company reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability. Participating brands reserve the right to withdraw or substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice.
- By entering into the giveaway, the entrant agrees to accept marketing emails and communications from The British Blanket Company both online and offline.
- The British Blanket Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The British Blanket Company and not to any other party.